Rushers are so creative.
I saw this awesome post at tumblr, and I admit, I am diagnosed with the BTR disease. ^^ It's incurable, I guess.
BTR MEDICAL TERMS
- singing Big Time Rush songs randomly.
- Constant crying and and asking “Why couldn’t they take me with them?”
- Throwing Big Time Rush into a conversation when it was not about them. (example: Mom- Do you want cereal for breakfast? Person- OMGOSH, on the show Carlos eats cereal from his helmet. I love Carlos.)
- Any talking, kissing, hugging, or rubbing inappropriately of Big Time Rush merchandise.
- Tweet BTR lyrics
- Dedicate Tumblr Pages to BTR
- Buy magazines because BTR is on the cover
- Argue with anyone who dares to disagree that BTR is fucking amazing.
- Have already planned weddings, honeymoon locations and children’s name with a BTR member.
- Ship themselves
- Talk about BTR when the conversation does not call for it.
- Read and write drabbles about BTR
- Call any parent of a BTR member Mama or Papa *insert last name*
- Have written their first name followed by Henderson, Schmidt, Pena or Maslow.
- Say things like “Only the fandom can talk bad about my guys, no one else can.”
- This list goes on….
- temporary paralyzation of their lower body (there are few reports where women have complained of being paralyzed all over their body.)
- a horrible sharp pain through the pelvic area.
- Lost of bodily fluids (Yes, there are several reports where women have actually experienced an orgasm while their ovaries exploded)
PMAGD (post meet and greet depression)- Those poor poor Rushers haven’t even begun to suffer from PCDS before the first bout of PMAGD begins to rip away at their hearts. They’ve just hugged members of Big Time Rush. Were breathing the same air, smelling the different scents of BTR and BAM… they are ripped away from them like a newborn from its mother fresh out of the womb. For days after their Meet and Greet, these Rushers can still smell Kendall’s cologne, or feel Carlos’ arm around them. They hear James’ laughter while they are showering and are submerged in everything whorish because of Logan.
If you or anyone you know suffers from any of these symptoms, please know this…
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
1 in every 1 Rusher will go through one or more of these problems. There is no known cure, and honestly most Rushers do not want to ever be cured.