Tuesday, August 21, 2012

BTR GIF of the day 08212012


For the love of the boys, I still watch the reruns of Big Time Rush Season 1 and Season 2 on Nickelodeon Philippines every Saturday to Wednesday.

Caveat: I get to save money 'coz I get to go home early. My mom agrees and she doesn't have any complaints about it. In fact, she watches it with us, too. ^^

For this week, Big Time Rush will just be airing on Wednesday. -__- This is to give way for the premiere of the new Nickelodeon movie, "Rags". Anyway, what I am excited with is the premiere of "Big Time Movie" on September 8. Woohoo!

----------------------

Today's GIF is inspired by the song I'm currently listening to right now~ "Nothing Even Matters", which was used in the episode "Big Time Prom Kings". ^^

Presenting~ the Palm Woods Prom King and Queen~


ALL HAIL KING LOGAN AND QUEEN JAMES, ERR, JAMIE! 

Jamie really looked awesome and pretty on that dress, doesn't she? And well, Logan looks oh-so-handsome in a suit. ;)

PS: Guitar dude is way too adorbs, too! ^^

xoxo,
Marj <3

No comments:

Post a Comment