Friday, September 14, 2012

[SPAZZ] HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY LOGAN! ♥


Disclaimer: I know it can be quite unfair to James, Carlos, and Kendall, but please forgive me 'coz this will be a longgggg birthday spazz dedicated to my BTR bias, Logan. ^^

From the name of this blog (thelogiebear.blogspot.com), any BTR fan would have an idea who my bias is, and yes, it's Logan aka Hortense (Seriously, this is like the name of a turtle as a pet.) aka Logiebear Henderson.

And today, September 14 (Philippine Standard Time), he celebrates his 23rd birthday!!

LET THE PARTY BEGIN!



Because having one birthday banner is too mainstream~ I made other banners for Logiebear. Biased much forever. ♥


Now, let me tell you how I ended up with Logan as my bias.

I remember watching the first BTR episode I saw 2 years ago. I think it has to be Big Time Contest. I was clueless about the guys, and then I saw this small, (yeah he's small) bedimpled guy doing stuff for a middle-aged woman such as computing her tax refunds, going shopping with her, or driving her to LA to meet her sister.

He's such a cutie, a sweetie, and a gentleman so I SQUEALED, SHRIEKED AND SQUEAKED like a squirrel.♥

THOSE DIMPLES. FKDGJFDGFGJFD ♥

Then I learned that he is Logan Henderson. 

So I was like~


He plays Logan Mitchell in their TV show, and he is considered as the genius of the group who often leads the whole group out of trouble. He is an extremely smart guy whom the group relies on when they have problems. The smartypants of the group, as they say. He is very sweet, humble, and down-to-earth. Although some people regard him as the weakest, he is a very nice guy and he has a lot of friends. 

How can a nerd be so cute and hot at the same time???

Caveat:
Who would have thought that he is the member with the most number of kissing scenes in the show? Thank you Erin Sanders aka Camille Roberts. You loooookkkkkk great togetherrrrr. ♥


SWOOOOOON.


*breathes in and out*

Let's have a moment of silence to adore this squishy little boy that goes by the name of Logan Phillip Henderson.

HE'S LIKE, THE CUTEST KID. EVER. ♥

Logan was born in North Richland Hills, Texas and raised in nearby Dallas, Texas. At the age of 18, Logan moved to California to pursue an acting career. His first acting job was as a guest star on the NBC show Friday Night Lights
Logan's big break would come in August 2009 when he landed a co-starring lead role in the show Big Time Rush. Logan is also a member of the pop music band Big Time Rush. In his free time Logan says he's an adrenaline junkie, and will attempt anything that gives him a rush. Logan enjoys wakeboarding, skateboarding or snowboarding. He also loves the outdoors with activities like hiking. Logan currently resides in Los Angeles, CA.
TRIVIA:
  • Logan has a younger sister named Presley.
  • Logan went to acting school with Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez.
  • Logan's biggest celebrity crush is Natalie Portman.
  • The instrument's Logan plays are the guitar and piano.
  • If Logan could hang out with one performer it would be Bob Dylan.
  • Logan was the class clown at his high school in Texas.
  • One of Logan's first performances was as Rooster in the play Annie.
  • Logan wrote BTR's song "Time Of Our Life" with producer Nicholas "RAS" Furlong
  • Logan also co-wrote BTR's songs, "Oh Yeah", "Love Me Love Me", "Music Sounds Better With U", and "Superstar"
  • Logan's embarrassing nickname is Logie-bear
  • Logan's favorite song to perform live is "If I Ruled The World", he says it never gets old.
Source: CarlosPenaNOW

It's his smile that got my attention. ♥

Seriously, he has one of the best smiles in the whole world. I am not exaggerating nor biased (well, a little bit. XD), but who wouldn't adore his adorable (okay that was redundant) smile?

  

 
HOW CAN ONE NOT LOVE THIS GUY?? ♥


And of course, the way he twists his face to do those wacky poses are way too adorable. ♥

WHY ARE YOU SUCH AN ADORABLE AND ADORKABLE DORK??

So~ behold, here comes the Logan GIF overload! Lezz all die from all of his crazy antics! ♥

THIS. He is just so handsome in the video of "Music Sounds Better With U". *flailingggggggggg*
 THAT LIP BITING HABIT OF YOURS. *________________*
Now, this guy sure knows how to please everyone by his ugh, goofy dance moves and swag. :D


So this is what happened to me in the end~


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

In such a short time, he (and the rest of BTR) have established a name for themselves in the music industry with their catchy and radio-friendly songs. His love for the fans is totally overwhelming, and that's one more thing I liked about him. He sings well too, and you guys should try listening to the acoustic versions of their songs. Moreover, his genuine sweetness and innate charm made so many girls fall in love with him---and I am not an exception. ^^

But wait... there's more!

Have you guys observed how his body developed, and has become more manly in the past three years? *___*

THEN:


NOW:

THOSE BICEPS. RAR.

And so does his fashion! He has become more fashionable these days.

THAT SEXY BIRTHMARK CANNOT BE UNSEEN.
So there goes my heart again~


So, to the one and only Logiebear, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I wish you more success in your career, a good health, and a happy life. With your awesome talent, I know you will go a long way and achieve greater things in life. ^^ I love you! ♥

credits: as tagged  

PS.
This has to be my longest post as of the moment. Took me two days to finish it. Oh well. I am so biased. :P

And yes, it's my birthday tomorrow~ so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US! WE ARE SO MEANT TO BE!!

xoxo,
Marj <3

3 comments:

  1. That was one long-ASS post... LONG-ASS POST. XDD

    But then, the hard work you've put in it is worth it. Just look at how perfect and cute this post is!!! And all those adorable pictures and gifs! slkdfjslfjskfjskfjslfjsklfjkjfksljfksjk!!!

    Happy birthday to Logan and you, Margie-ah~ You guys have a great one this yearrrrrrrrrrr!*^^v

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuuu so much Cloud! I totally love you for supporting me and my crazy fandoms! :)

      Tumblr's virtually exploding now with Logan's birthday spazzes! jgfjgfiogubhgbghb

      Delete
  2. Gender: Men 🚹
    Sexual Orientation: Straight Gay
    Logan Henderson Kendall Schmidt Carlos Pena James Maslow

    ReplyDelete