Thursday, September 27, 2012

BTR GIF of the day 09272012


NOW I AM FURIOUS.

Apparently, Tumblr and 9GAG, aka my sources of happiness here in the office were blocked. :( IDEK why, but it's really depressing. Four months ago, they disabled Facebook and Twitter, and now, Tumblr. It's just so unbearable, and it effin' breaks my heart. </3

Well, good thing I still have my collection of BTR pictures and GIFs, so that means, I can still post the GIF series for today. Whew.

 
Can I just say that I totally loved it when Kendall called Logan "our little Logey"???

SO CUTE. He's like the baby of the group! *________*

AND THERE GOES MY LOMILLE HEARTTTTT~ RAR.

Excuse me while I try to regain my sanity over my favorite sites being blocked.

SCRATCH THAT TUMBLR'S BACK. I hope it's for good. *crosses fingers*


xoxo,
Marj <3

No comments:

Post a Comment