Monday, September 17, 2012

BTR GIF of the day 09172012


AHOY!

It's my first post after turning a year older last Saturday~ and I was so ecstatic because I had blast on my birthday!

* I received a surprise birthday party from my officemates~ (READ: A CHILDREN'S PARTY AT McDONALDS)
* I had too much to eat at the samgyeopsal party hosted by our Korean managers last Saturday. Gaddemit I was so full!
* WE GOT CRAZY AND SHOT A PARODY OF THE VIRAL VIDEO "GANGNAM STYLE " (And then I realized I'll be famous for this. XD)
* I got to treat my family on my birthday; and
* I wrapped off my birthday with my three guy BFFs. ;)

and of course~

IT WAS LOGAN'S BIRTHDAY LAST FRIDAY! :)

-------------------------------------------------------

Here goes today's GIF~ It's from "Big Time School of Rocque" ^^


How mischievous can these guys get---ignoring Kelly's orders to read these pamphlets and used them for other purposes instead?? XD

xoxo,
Marj <3

No comments:

Post a Comment